What is the correct spelling for CHOIS?
This word (Chois) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHOIS
- chaise The house was filled with company; there were pleasant drives and rides, a pony for herself and a pony-chaise for her mamma, handsome dinners, and amusements of every kind for her father's visitors; and the chapel was also thought of, but it seemed inconsistent with her other dreams, and she could not decide upon its being used every day-perhaps once a-week would be sufficient.
- chaos My future is black-confused-a chaos .
- chess "What a curious game of chess life is!
- choice There's a choice of words!"
- choir The "Liebesmahl der Apostel" was satisfactorily given by the Pauliner choir of Leipzig, under the direction of its conductor, Langer.
- choose I will even say that you must choose between him and me; if I consent to stay with you, you must send him away, and I will take his room."
- chairs Chairs were taller in the back.