What is the correct spelling for CHOLCAES?
This word (Cholcaes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHOLCAES
- chalice She spilt over like a brimming chalice of gratefulness for the great common things of life-sleep, hunger, power to move about, freedom from fear, freedom from pain.
- charles Charles must write to Uncle John if he's going there."
- clocks He postponed making his harvest arrangements; he forgot to answer a letter asking for an estimate, and one Thursday he omitted to wind the clocks .
- shoelace She lodged at Mr. Rich's, you know, two nights; but he would be Mr. Poor, I should suppose, by the time her Grace left him; for he will not see the worth of a shoelace again of all that he expended on her."
- showcase She recognized the spoon, a jewel which she had remarked the day before in the showcase of an antiquarian.
- Chelsea At once Peter should be removed to his house in Chelsea -it would not apparently harm him to be moved that night.
- chokes The dry dust of scholarship sometimes chokes up the well of fancy.
- cloaks After a certain time Gebhr and Idris, becoming reconciled, spread out their cloaks upon the ground and lay upon them, and Chamis soon followed their example.
- clacks And the air was filled with nature sounds-birdcalls, trills, songs, and clacks , all mingled with the hum and buzz of insects.
- chalices Signor Grabalotti conducted his visitor to a "table groaning with fruit, and supporting six sacramental chalices filled with the richest wine."
- CHALKS The beautiful drawings, whether washed, or etched with the point, in chalks or Indian ink, of which examples may be seen in almost every great collection, private as well as public, that year after year were created by that fertile brain and ever more masterly hand, constitute an Art in themselves.
- CHOCS She'll eat the chocs.
- shoelaces "Well, I have in my cupboard some fried goldfish, boiled buttercups and pickled shoelaces ," he answered.
- Chileans As he reached the lower ground and joined the Chileans , he saw the head of his main column appear through the mouth of the pass.
- chocks The chocks were jerked loose and Stan gunned the ship.
- chuckles He puts his hat back on his head, smiles, chuckles , picks up butter, taps it thoughtfully with two fingers, smells it and puts down the pat lingeringly.
- chokers I thought I seed you talking to them white-chokers.
- collages Schwitters created several collages there, probably together with Thijs Rinsema.
- ok Everything's ok The live long day – In a Mellow Tone by Unknown Author
- ennuied Janina roused herself from her meditations, for Kotlicki stood before her with a cup of tea in his hand and with his sharp ennuied voice began to speak: You are observing the company, mademoiselle?
202 words made from the letters CHOLCAES
5 letter words made from CHOLCAES:accho, aceos, aceso, aclos, acoel, aesch, ahles, ahole, alces, alcos, aloes, ashco, asleh, cache, cacho, caeco, caeso, caoch, cecal, cesca, chaco, chael, chale, chalo, chaos, chase, cheao, checa, chela, cheol, chesa, chola, clach, clase, clash, cleah, close, coach, coale, cocas, cocea, cocha, coche, coeca, cohea, colac, colca, colha, cosec, cosel, easco, echos, elash, elcho, elsah, haeco, hales, haole, hasel, haseo, hasle, heals, hecco, hecla, helos, holes, hosea, hosel, laces, lasch, leach, leash, lecca, lecco, lesch, loach, locha, lochs, lohse, losch, losec, ocesa, oches, oesch, oleas, oslac, sacco, saeco, sahle, saleh, scale, scalo, schal, schea, seach, shaco, shale, shaol, shoal, socha, soche, socle, sohal, sohel, solae, solah, solca, solea.
3 letter words made from CHOLCAES:ace, aec, ale, als, ash, asl, ceo, col, cos, ecc, eos, hao, hel, hoe, lac, lah, lao, lea, leo, oas, oca, ola, sac, sea, sec, sha, sle, soh, sol.
4 letter words made from CHOLCAES:ache, aleh, aleo, alho, aloe, also, asch, ashe, cahl, case, cash, cech, chao, choc, choe, coal, coca, coch, cola, cole, cosh, cseh, each, eash, echo, ehlo, esla, hael, hale, halo, heal, hela, heol, hoel, hoes, hole, hose, lace, laos, lash, leao, lesh, loch, lose, oahe, ocal, oche, ochs, ohel, olah, olea, olha, osel, osha, sale, salh, salo, seal, seha, shoe, slah, sloe, soha, sole, solh.