What is the correct spelling for CHOLD?
This word (Chold) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHOLD
- bold He must be a bold chap. He gained the beach, where Yeomen, Militia, Fencibles, and Pikemen bold, With Regulars in thousands, were enmassed to meet the Foemen, Whose fleet had not yet shoaled. – The Alarm by Thomas Hardy
- chad Chad watched the woods, the fields, and the cattle, the strange grain growing about him, and the birds and the trees.
- chaldea But Chaldea was born in the country whence she takes her name.
- chalet The rain beat hard upon the roof without, but nothing could have been more snug than the interior of the chalet in its semi-darkness, the firelight dancing upon the beams and quaint appointments of this rough but picturesque habitation.
- colt What's the matter with the colt?
- Holt Kate looked at George Holt with a searching glance.