What is the correct spelling for CHORIS?
This word (Choris) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHORIS
- chorus We can distinguish in the chorus the notes of many different birds.
- Chris Chris was standin' at the bar when he picked up the ham, and he grabbed a gun and started for him.
- shores I have found beaver houses on lake shores where no dam was built, simply because the water was deep enough, and none was needed.
- chores So Sandy came; did certain chores and was given glimpses of fields of learning that filled him at first with alternate despair and exultation.
- choirs So he subdued enemies, built cities, made leagues with friendly nations, gathered much wealth of wood, and stone, and gold, and silver and precious stones for the house of the Lord, and trained choirs of singers for the service.
- chords He glanced at the sheet, appeared a little surprised, but struck the opening chords for her.