What is the correct spelling for CHORMED?
This word (Chormed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHORMED
- charmed Clary, whose sister married Rawlinson in Bombay and who was very much charmed by little Nell during the trip to Cairo, felt keenly her loss.
- charmer The Gentle Giant, as the Miss Rattlers called Carstairs, looked out for a charmer, but could find none to surpass Mrs Skyscraper.
- choked Isn't it enough to- She choked.
- chord The jarring chord in this harmony came from Lizzie, while Bob was in search of Gull to bid him bring round the car.
- formed A ring was at once formed, and the fight began.
- harmed He would not let a hair of her head be harmed, she knew.
- shamed Richard Maule smiled a curious smile, and Lingard felt inexpressibly shamed, humiliated.
- Chimed "Besides," Peggy chimed in, "you needn't have made an exhibition of yourself in the town if you didn't want to.
- Chummed Then there's The-most-beautiful-girl-in-the-ship, but she is not typical, and I think she goes farther East than India: she has chummed already with the best set-up man on board, so that's as it should be-and what an occasion it is for chumming!
- Shored The roof had been repaired, the defective timbers removed and sound ones inserted, the south wall strengthened with three buttresses, the foundations on that side examined and shored up.
- Wormed There can be little doubt that our astute intriguer would have outwitted the French emissary if he had not been warned in time, pocketed his bribes, and wormed his secrets out of him for the information of the Government.
- Chromed That of the men, while something on the spectacular side, was more or less conventional, with stiff-visored, screened, heavily-chromed caps; but the women's!
- homed He has homed to where There's no more sea.