What is the correct spelling for CHORSES?
This word (Chorses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHORSES
- choose But another: `To fly and to sing is pain: refuse!' Then the Soul said: `Come, O my wings! I cannot but choose.' – Psalm Of The West by Sidney Lanier
- chorus "Down to your left," cried a chorus of voices from behind, as he shot out of the shadow of the house; for Charles was some way ahead of the rest owing to his position.
- chosen Jane Cable is not the girl I would have chosen for him, but she is good and true and he loves her."
- Choruses In this as in his other plays there abound fantastic descriptions full of splendid imagery, passages of powerful eloquence, fine choruses, vigorous thought, solemn phrases, rich and sonorous verse, while here and there are gleams and flashes of genius.
- Chose "There are others, if we chose to try them.
- Houses At last we arrived at the first houses, and we were shown the place where we were expected.
- Cheeses This, with two cheeses, and a few gallons of wine, composed the whole of their stock of provisions, and during the day they had had no leisure to take refreshment of any kind.
- Horses Not all the king's horses nor all the king's men can put it back again."
- curses These and other things are the curses that he here saith shall be no more among his people; for indeed they shall not, because the gospel-pattern shall never be removed more, nor their light to see, nor their love to practise, never be diminished more.
- chokes Bill he chokes an' swallers, But Dave he's gentle an' mild, An' they talks together o' cows an' the weather, An' allows they is re-con-ciled.
- courses This makes it almost impossible to have any rare or unusual career courses .
- chooses To speak human-wise, Nature in that case has but one end-animal life; and chooses every means solely with a view to that end.
83 words made from the letters CHORSES
3 letter words made from CHORSES:ceo, cer, cos, cro, eos, esr, hoe, ore, res, rho, roc, roe, sec, soh, sos, sse.
4 letter words made from CHORSES:cero, choe, core, cosh, coss, cseh, echo, ehrc, eohr, eroh, eros, hero, hess, hoer, hoes, hore, hors, hose, oche, ochs, oser, reho, resh, rhos, rohe, rose, ross, sehr, seor, sesh, seso, shoe, shor, sore.
5 letter words made from CHORSES:chess, chore, cohrs, cores, corse, coser, coses, cress, cross, cshrs, echos, ehrco, hercs, hoers, hores, horse, hoser, hoses, ocher, oches, ochre, oesch, osser, rosch, scher, schor, score, serch, shero, shoes, shore, soche, sores.