What is the correct spelling for CHOURES?
This word (Choures) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHOURES
- chore Baby lovin you was such a chore Til I got bored Now I don't think about you anymore – Mosquito by sr-71
- chorus A gold carrot on a cosmic stick. We sing the "Hallelujah Chorus," And we all try not to miss a trick. Chanting "Oh, come let us adore US;" – Every Day Is Today by Lex Zaleta
- Chris I used to date a guy named Chris Sloppy with his kiss – Let Me Fix My Weave by missy elliott
- shores But still, as Maltravers said, we can enjoy a fine night, especially on the shores of Naples.
- chores To them it mattered little whether the evenings were long or short or cold or warm, for by the time the dishes were washed and the chores were done, they became too sleepy to be of interest to each other.
- choirs There was sweet music in the air,-the merry melody of the water murmuring by the mill, the cheerful chirping of the crickets, and the lullaby of the winds, near at hand and far away, putting him in mind of the choirs on earth and the choirs in heaven.
- am distinguished from
- be satisfied
- art the very picture of
- art the warpath
- art wind
- artsy craftsy
- diverged from
- held sway over