What is the correct spelling for CHOURUS?
This word (Chourus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHOURUS
- art the up up
- art the warpath
- art wind
- art worthy of
- artsy craftsy
- be happy
- choirs He also kept his heart open toward the Lord, so that he was able to write some wonderful poems that were set to music and sung by the temple choirs.
- chords The girl's exaltation gave a trembling touch divine to the well-remembered chords, and those who heard were lifted, lifted far above and beyond the power of earthly spell.
- chores They thought that the Greeks had built it and left it there, to propitiate Neptune for a speedy and safe voyage back to their native chores.
- chorus And as for love-well, that old song, sir, is very melodious and fine, With "No place like home" in the chorus-I hope there ain't many like mine!
- Chris Dick waited a-standin' in the road, and just as Chris was a-pullin' the trigger, he jumped at him, plantin' his fist in 'tween Chris's eyes.
- churls But one great accusation, made against the churls and tinkers, and bakers and hired advocates, and Mr. Paul Buys at their head, was that they were liberal towards the Papists.
- churns The Mariposa Belle churns the waters of the Wissanotti into foam as she sails out from the wharf, in a cloud of flags, the band playing and the daughters and sisters of the Knights of Pythias dancing gaily on the deck.
- held sway over
- horus As his brother Horus grew up, he had followed him as his obedient assistant, even after he had married a wife, who, with her child, remained in Thebes under the care of Setchem.
- Houris The pious follower of the Prophet has dared to raise the winecup to his lips; and in many instances, at the peril of losing his paradise of houris, has given himself up to strong drink.
- in describabilities
- shores That is just for his work, putting them from the shores to the beach; and we take them from there to the shipping port.