What is the correct spelling for CHRITY?
This word (Chrity) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHRITY
- charity Let the world then have charity for the young man.
- chart The plain-going ideas of the honest mate were open to a reasoning which the reader may find a little obscure: for his mind contained a sort of chart of the ocean, to which he could at any time refer, with a proper discrimination between the various winds, and all the different points of the compass.
- chary Therefore it is that men have grown chary of giving testimony upon mysteries.
- chat I see we have time enough for a chat before starting for home."
- chatty "Gee, you're certainly a chatty party!
- cheroot As Cleve drew near, he saw Sir Booth eye him, he fancied, uneasily; and throwing back his head a little, and withdrawing his cheroot, ever so little from his lips, the Baronet demanded grimly- "Wish to speak to me, sir?"
- cherry He had moved a little, and just then she could see him only through the branches of a projecting cherry-tree.