What is the correct spelling for CHROCET?
This word (Chrocet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHROCET
- Chanced If that man had not chanced to die in this sudden and startling way, I could never have come home to you.
- character This too is the character of the house.
- chariot He arrived, in a golden chariot, drawn by his wild boar which served him instead of a horse.
- chaste "He lives on that floor, I expect," she thought, feeling slightly awed at the chaste severity of the exterior decorations.
- cheroot There, with eyes long grown used to the dark, King stared about him, recovering his breath and feeling in his pockets for a fresh cheroot and matches.
- chest I got up from the chest, and went towards the door.
- chorister Passed through this desert valley, they were now Climbing an easy hill, whose every bough Maintained a feathered chorister to sing Soft panegyrics, and the rude winds bring Into a murmuring slumber; whilst the calm Morn on each leaf did hang the liquid balm With an intent, before the next sun's birth To drop it in those wounds which the cleft earth Received from's last day's beams.
- chorus "Singing in the chorus won't hurt her," said he, briefly, "for a while, at least, and she'll become familiar with the stage."
- Chorused "No, sir," was chorused.
- christ "What think ye of Christ?
- christen So home and found Sir Williams both and my Lady going to Deptford to christen Captain Rooth's child, and would have had me with them, but I could not go.
- crest At the crest of the hill the seedsman's estate ended.
- Shored Peace had come; the dove had returned with the olive branch; the waters had gone down, and green banks shored the wild sea of sorrow.