What is the correct spelling for CHRONE?
This word (Chrone) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHRONE
- charon Charon ferried us across, and landed us on a smooth sandy shore, along which we proceeded for a considerable distance through a succession of caverns, until we arrived at a small circular chamber where they appeared to terminate.
- chine Burning so The limbs encased in fat, and the long chine , I led my mortals on to an art abstruse, And cleared their eyes to the image in the fire, Erst filmed in dark.
- chore All at once her eye went to her pin-cushion, caught by the white note of visiting-cards left there by Josephus, the colored chore -boy.
- chrome In such cases females appear in the next generation, as they did in this case when the chrome males were mated to their sisters in mass cultures.
- chronic Our chronic shivering disappeared.
- corona The moment the sun disappeared, out flashed the corona , which resembled an aurora, and no doubt belongs to the sun, and not to the moon.
- coroner One of those chaps is going to come forward and tell the coroner that his little girl saw a strange man in the wood."
- crane In the case of Elk-woman, we have again the incident of the Crane and the digging-stick where it is implied that the latter symbolizes the bill of the former.
- crone All but one old crone .
- crony "I advise you," said de Spain once more, looking with the words at Sandusky and his crony , "to keep out of it."
- drone The buzzing, high-pitched drone of its motor floated down.
- krone Andresen had also somehow or other managed to get hold of a gold piece, a twenty-Krone piece, and Sivert would gladly have had the bright thing himself; but Andresen would not part with it-kept it wrapped up in tissue paper in his chest.
- prone People, it is true, did talk-but have not people been prone to talk ever since the world began?
- rhone So skilful were these preparations that, in the early days of May, the greater part of his men and stores were near the lake of Geneva, whence they were easily transferred to the upper valley of the Rhone .
- shrine I am the first at the shrine of the new goddess!
- throne The first, only served a throne ; but the second and the third intended to fill one.
- Shone Yes, that was the light he had let die out, and it might have shone upon his path through life.
- Tyrone Tyrone, Ireland, who survived him.
- Sharon Sharon was a citizen of Nevada, while Miss Hill was a citizen of California.
81 words made from the letters CHRONE
3 letter words made from CHRONE:ceo, cer, con, cro, eon, ern, hen, hoe, nec, neo, nrc, one, ore, rho, roc, roe, ron.
4 letter words made from CHRONE:cero, choe, chon, coen, cohn, cone, core, corn, cron, echo, ehrc, enoh, eohr, eroh, heon, hero, hoer, hone, hore, horn, hron, ncoh, neoh, nero, noce, noch, noer, oche, ohne, once, orne, rehn, reho, reno, rhon, roen, rohe.
5 letter words made from CHRONE:ceron, cheon, chern, choen, chone, chore, coner, corne, creno, creon, crohn, crone, ehrco, heron, honer, horen, horne, necro, noche, ocher, ochre, oncer, rench, renco, renho, rhone, rocen.