What is the correct spelling for CHRONO?
This word (Chrono) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHRONO
- charon As I jumped on board, with hot face and hotter heart, Charon clicked his signal to the engines, the boat slowly snuffled itself half awake, and we shoved out into the sleepy water.
- cheering (ML) When my solo's nearing, the crowd will be cheering, – Some Other Time, Some Other Place by Mark Lowry
- cheroot Alden moved his cheroot from the left corner of his mouth to the right.
- chin Ho! pretty page, with the dimpled chin, That never has known the Barber's shear, All your wish is woman to win; This is the way that boys begin-- – The Age of Wisdom by William Makepeace Thackeray
- china No doubt about it, hun, I hit from here to China When I drop the D minor, watch me soggy your vagina – A Little of This by Grand Puba
- chine The chine logs were sawn to the profile of the bottom and sprung to the sweep of the sides in plan view.
- chino Chino had not been with them when they left the pass.
- chore Sometimes a household chore I wonder when she said I do If she truly ever knew What our future had in store – Bless Her Crazy Heart by Aaron Watson
- chorea Chorea often occurs in bright, intelligent children and always seems worse in them.
- chorus Can you bring it back like a muthafuckin chorus Girl I am hotter than poppa bears porridge – Thinking to Myself by lil wayne
- chrome Then I got me a transmission and all the chrome The little things I could get in my big lunchbox Like nuts and bolts and all four shocks But the big stuff we snuck out in my buddy's mobile home – One Piece At A Time by Johnny Cash
- chronic I Need That Cali Chronic Damn A Chico On It Some Of That Seatlle Supersonic Will Have U Like I Don't Want It – Sticky Icky by pitbull
- churn I don't have no question, we all must learn To tote a .45, keep your eyes on the churn – Something Got 2 Shake by juvenile
- corona The Uptown big boner, The sip on Corona , – Pimpinabitch by juvenile
- crony Apart from the agony of having to talk in this fashion of one who, except when he was looping back rings and causing me to plunge into swimming baths in correct evening costume, had always been a very dear and esteemed crony , I didn't seem to be getting anywhere.
- croon Swaying from side to side, Koyala began to croon : Hear my words, O princes of Bulungan, hear my words I send you by the Bintang Burung.
- crown Honoria held out a half-crown piece.
- heron Then to a Samnite who was staggering like a wounded heron : "And you, who did that to you?"
- huron Yet I have had good cause to shed Huron blood.
- iron "Hand me an iron and line, Bob," said Tom, looking up at me.
- maroon They won't be so keen to maroon you.
- reno Very soon afterward our faithful missionary, L. M. Reno , was sent to this State, and the work from this good beginning has had remarkable prosperity.
- rhino Can you tell me where my mother is, Mr. Rhino ?"
- rhone Rhone wine, that even at four livres the hogshead could not be sold at a profit.
- shoring If, unfortunately, this last is the case, it necessitates a careful shoring up of the excavation with props of cotton-wood or such boards as may have been brought along to box specimens, or it may even be necessary to run a short tunnel in order to get at some coveted bone.
41 words made from the letters CHRONO
4 letter words made from CHRONO:chon, choo, cohn, coho, coon, corn, cron, hoon, hoor, horn, horo, hron, ncoh, noch, noho, ocho, ohno, orno, rhon, roco, rono.
5 letter words made from CHRONO:choon, choor, choro, cohon, coron, crohn, croon, honor, hoorn, horno, horon, oncor.
3 letter words made from CHRONO:con, coo, cro, nrc, ono, rho, roc, ron.