What is the correct spelling for CHUBY?
This word (Chuby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHUBY
- chewy Cassava bread cooked in this fashion is tough and chewy and can be used for wraps or sandwiches.
- chub And Chub dropped back to Roy.
- chubby Two chubby arms went willingly round the neck of the teacher, as they had done many a time before on a less momentous occasion.
- chug Chug walked to the street with him.
- chum And time passed on, and when Bill grew bigger and went out to work, he gave me away to another chum , who was a horrid sailor boy, and had no more notion of riding than a teaspoon.
- chummy That's Wildred's great fad, and makes the two, who are as different as possible, rather chummy ."
- cub The man's cub is mine, Lungri-mine to me!
- cuba I noticed the look of blank despair on our friend's face, but, not knowing that all Cuba slept between the hours of two and five, I did not realize the piteousness of it.
- cube In its place hung poised the cube that bore the enigmatic woman and Ruth.
- hub The hub -bub was truly deafening, and from his position on the walls Bill could see all over the little town, which was in a shocking state of confusion.
- ruby This article was a tolerably heavy gold ring, with a sparkling ruby in the centre.
- shabby I do call that shabby , Dick.
- Chubs The chub fishery had nothing to do with the various cyprinid fish species known as chubs but was exclusively based on the various species of ciscoes.
- Chiba The Captain (2017 film), 2017 German film Captain (2018 film), a 2018 Malayalam film The Captain, a minor character in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy Captain, a non-rail vehicle in Thomas & Friends The Captain, nickname of the main character in the childrens television show Captain Kangaroo Captain, nickname of Indian actor Vijayakanth Literature The Captain (play), a 1647 stage play by Francis Beaumont and John Fletcher The Captain (novel), a 1967 novel by Jan de Hartog The Captain (magazine), a magazine for young boys Comics/manga Captain (Hellsing), a fictional character from the Hellsing manga and OVA Captain (manga), a 1972 baseball manga series by Akio Chiba Captain (comics), a satiric superhero from the comic book Nextwave Captain America or The Captain, a Marvel Comics superhero Music Captain (album), a 1998 release from Idlewild Captain (band), a London-based alternative rock band The Captain (album), the 1999 album by Kasey Chambers Captain, the pseudonym of Finnish musician Markus Kaarlonen Captain, the stage name used by Daryl Dragon as part of Captain & Tennille The Captain, nickname of American jazz trombonist Carl Fontana The Captain, nickname of Russian composer Sergey Kuryokhin Captain, a nickname for J-pop singer Saki Shimizu Songs "The Captain" (Biffy Clyro song), 2009 "The Captain" (Guster song), 2006 "The Captain" (Kasey Chambers song), 1999 "The Captain" (Leonard Cohen song), 1984 "The Captain" (The Knife song), 2006
- hubby "Was it you I kissed in the conservatory last night?" hubby inquired.