What is the correct spelling for CHUNCK?
This word (Chunck) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHUNCK
- check 9360. If they have no pass-book, how do they check it?
- chick He'll very likely call round to see your young man, chick , when he's done with Pilkington.
- chock "He's a rum 'un," muttered the footman as he stood behind the curtain on one side of the window; "anyone would think we were all as happy as the day's long here, when all the time the place is chock full of horrors, and if I was to speak-" Isaac did not finish his sentence, but remained watching the Master of the Ceremonies with his careful mincing step till he was out of sight, when the footman turned from the window to stand tapping the dining-table with his finger tips.
- chuck Are you going to allow me to play, or are you going to chuck me out?
- chunk He was realizing he'd just lost a chunk of his life.
- chunky Malone looked up, jarred to a stop by a man built like a brown bear, with a chunky body and an oval, slightly sloping head and face.
- hunk The following June, the Ollies moved into a good hunk of the old abandoned Willow Run plant and got their production up to ten thousand a month.
- shuck Dolly, shuck off your dress and try it on."
- Chung When he went up on deck he found Cleary conversing with Chung Tu, and he placed his steamer-chair beside theirs and joined the conversation.
- chunks Cut off a few chunks of wood level for chairs, and fix two or three boards against the walls for shelves, and you have no idea of the comfort you can get out of your house.