What is the correct spelling for CHUNG?
This word (Chung) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHUNG
- chang To this agreeable proposal Chang Tao at once assented.
- change What change is there now, after all?
- chug But just as all hope was lost there came a faint hissing of steam, the pumps began slowly moving, and then settled down into their monotonous "chug-chug," the sweetest sound, that day, those desperate mariners had ever heard.
- chunk Sometimes, indeed, it is the pleasure of recognising an old friend in a new place-a patch of Venice or a chunk of Florence transported bodily to the New World.
- chunky Their bodies are chunky , and they shuffle about very clumsily.
- hung A little broken cry came from him and his death-white face hung down an instant-from high up.
- Chung And in the year 635, when our story opens, the name of Tai-tsung was great and powerful throughout the length and breadth of Chung Kwoh-the "Middle Kingdom," as the Chinese for nearly thirty centuries have called their vast country-while the stories of his fame and power had reached to the western courts of India and of Persia, of Constantinople, and even of distant Rome.