What is the correct spelling for CHURFH?
This word (Churfh) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CHURFH
- chafe The light canvas would chafe and was not of much use, but he must reach Kingston as soon as possible.
- chafed After breakfast he lay among the boulders gnawing his unlighted pipe and watching the growing mass of driftwood that chafed and ground against the piles of the dam.
- chaff They would reject nothing attributed to him; thinking a bushel of chaff well worth housing if it might yield one genuine grain.
- cheerful Charlie is cheerful and jolly in spite of his poor lame leg.
- chef I'm not a chef .
- chevy 'The Chevy Chasers ain't been in bein' as a institootion over long when chance opens a gate to ser'ous work.
- chief With Mr. Peary as chief it got to Etah.
- chive I'll give you the chive -I will!
- chivy I thought: "In a day or two I shall get to like her, and then I shan't be able to chivy her."
- chuffed It snuffed 'n' chuffed to beat the band, but it wouldn'tbudge for love nor money nor the man in goggles.
- church I am going into the church .
- chuvash The repertoire of the Chuvash State Academic Capella classics Chuvash composers (Fyodor Pavlov, Maximov Stepan, Anisimov Aslamas, Vladimir Ivanishin, Gregory Hirbyu, Phillip Lukin, Fyodor Vasilyev, Timothy Fandeev).
- sheaf And his dream was that they were all in the harvest-field, binding sheaves: and when Joseph had bound his sheaf , it stood upright, but the other sheaves around slid and fell flat, as if they were bowing on their faces before it.
- chiefs Its two chiefs , Liebknecht and Bebel, are well skilled both in debate and in management, and have for many years maintained their authority in a party peculiarly subject to jealousy and intrigue, and have consolidated its organization under very adverse conditions.
- chafes How savagely In days like these a free neck chafes beneath Its burden!
- chaffs "My dear girl," he said, "why is it that a woman can never understand that when a man feels most he chaffs , especially if he has cultivated the beastly habit.
- chefs Outside the restaurant stood the luxurious car of M. Sapin, and downstairs in the kitchen, behind double-locked doors, the two chefs made Ragout Regali, M. Sapin noting the method of preparation with those pathetic dying eyes.