What is the correct spelling for CHURHCES?
This word (Churhces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHURHCES
- Choruses I know the choruses to those anthems by heart.
- Cheeses Dutch cheeses are celebrated in every part of the world.
- Horses You'll have to take the horses in by yourself.
- churches That was a neighborhood of churches.
- chances "We'll not take any chances, boys.
- chooses "I should have thought," he urged, "she can like where she chooses."
- choices Demetrius's delight was the title most unlike the choices of the king of gods.
- chases Near fifteen suns the youth had seen revolv'd; And while the game he chases, while he seeks Thickets best suited for his sports, and round The Erymanthean woods his toils he sets, He meets his mother:-at his sight she stay'd, The well-known object viewing.
- chalices There must be nearly a thousand square yards of lilies, and from five to ten lilies to the yard, green buds, opening blossoms, and great white cups and gold-centred chalices, wet and swaying in the wind.
- chaises And thus escorted, I came in by the King's New Road to avoid the people running in the Row, and so down to Hyde Park Corner, and in among the chaises and the phaetons, where there was enough cheering and waving of hats and handkerchiefs to please the most exacting of successful generals.
- hussies In the Rue des Martyrs and the Rue du Faubourg-Montmartre, the brothers found night-birds of another kind, women who slunk past them, close to the house-fronts, and men and hussies who belaboured one another with blows.