What is the correct spelling for CHUSE?
This word (Chuse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CHUSE
- cause Afterwards I had cause to regret that pipe. Mother please, is it just a disease, that has them breaking all my laws, Check if you can disconnect the effect and I'll go after the cause – Moribund The Burgermeister by Gabriel Peter
- chaise And then they should have driven to the church in a flower-trimmed chaise, followed by a big bridal procession, and she should have sat beside him dressed as a bride, and smiling under her bridal crown.
- chase I'd like nothin' better than have 'em chase us through this kind o' country."
- chaser In order to enable the cutting of an inside chaser from a hub, it requires to be bent as in Fig. 1332, in which H is the hub, R the lathe rest, and C the chaser.
- cheese If the weather be hot, the doors and windows of the cheese-room should be shut; if cool, they should be open to admit air.
- cheesy Cheese fries or cheesy chips (latter British English) are an American fast-food dish, consisting of french fries covered in cheese with the possible addition of various other toppings.
- chess Mrs. Dilke and I were well, however, and on deck every day, always ready to play whist and chess with a few gentlemen who were equally fortunate.
- Che Esso parlava ancor della largezza che fece Niccolao alle pulcelle, per condurre ad onor lor giovenezza.