What is the correct spelling for CICLO?
If you find yourself misspelling "ciclo", there are a few correct alternatives you can consider. "Cycle" is the English term for "ciclo" and can be used interchangeably. Similarly, "circle" also shares a similar sound and could be another appropriate replacement. Remember to proofread your work to ensure accuracy.
Correct spellings for CICLO
- Carlo Carlo is my favorite Italian musician.
- cello The cello is a stringed instrument that is played by strumming the strings with the left hand and using the right
- chicle I bought a pack of gum flavored with chicle.
- circle I have a big circle on my head.
- cycle I love to cycle to the lake every weekend.
- icicle The icicle hanging from the roof was long and sharp, as if waiting to fall at any moment.
- kilo I need to buy a kilo of potatoes.
- sicko I feel so sicko now.
- silo The farm had a silo filled with hay to store for the winter.