What is the correct spelling for CICONIANS?
This word (Ciconians) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CICONIANS
- sickening My ankle turned; it was sickening pain for an instant.
- signing "He had got into a habit of signing his name, they say; and whether he signed it to something he had no right to, or signed another name by mistake-" "Oh, for shame," broke in Bodkin; "that wouldn't be one bit like a Martin."
- Cannons About forty junks now surrounded the "Caldera," each junk carrying from twenty to forty men, and the large ones being mostly mounted with ten or twelve cannons.
- scorns It scorns those mean-spirited citizens that cheer these kindly deeds.
- scorning They could not, in the presence of a wondering and scorning crowd, admit that they needed light, nor could they condescend to seek for light from so commonplace a source.
- cyclones Hadden stopped two tries neatly, Chub stole the disk from a Hammond forward and took it down the rink, skating like a cyclone-if cyclones may be said to skate-only to miss his try at goal by a bare two inches.
- canines When they had completed the task of dressing, Ootah lifted his hand and the canines , with howling avidity, fell upon the steaming mass of entrails.
- scans Baron Rohritz scans her with discreetly-veiled curiosity.
- sickens "Nay," said Francette, "but I know of one who sickens inwardly and I would give her the charm."
- signings Lawyers will not be hurried, there will be consultations, and engrossings, and signings , and love-in your case- will have to wait upon law."
- scones However, they had the constant excitement of putting about; and the day was fine; and they were greatly refreshed after their arduous pastimes by that banquet of scones and milk.
- signoras They may suit the signoras on the other side the Tiber, who imagine everything Venetian must be perfect; but I, Lucia, I see with my own eyes, and judge from my own mind.
- chignons People think that young folks can only have properly arranged and elaborately provided good times; with Germania band pieces, and bouquets and ribbons for the German, and oysters and salmon-salad and sweatmeat-and-spun-sugar "chignons"; at least, commerce games and bewitching little prizes.
213 words made from the letters CICONIANS
5 letter words made from CICONIANS:accio, acscn, ainsi, aisin, ancic, anini, anino, anion, anios, anisi, annos, ansco, ascii, caion, canio, canis, canno, canns, canon, casio, ciani, ciano, cicio, cinci, cinna, cinoa, ciona, cioni, cions, cisco, cnaic, cnnsi, cocas, cocis, conca, conic, conns, cosan, iacon, ianni, icaco, icaic, iccas, ician, icoca, icons, inano, incas, inion, insan, inson, ionia, ionic, isnin, nacco, naini, nansi, nason, niais, niani, nicin, nicon, ninas, ninis, ninoa, ninos, nisan, nison, noica, nonia, nonis, ocain, oicic, onias, osani, oscan, sacco, sacoi, saini, sanin, sanno, sanon, scion, sconc, siani, siano, sinai, sinan, sinna, sinni, sinno, sinon, sioni, socan, socii, sonic, sonin.
6 letter words made from CICONIANS:accion, acinic, acinos, cancio, canini, canino, canion, canoic, canoni, canons, canson, cascio, casino, cianci, cisoin, cnicin, cocain, cocina, conias, conins, coscia, cosina, iannis, iasion, iconic, incaic, inions, ionian, ionics, nacion, nasion, nasoni, niacin, nicias, noisia, oniani, onians, saccoi, sannio, scanio, sicani, siccan, sinica.
7 letter words made from CICONIANS:acision, anionic, anisoic, asinico, cancino, cancion, canonic, cansino, cascini, ciancio, ciconia, cocains, ionians, niacins, nicasio, nicosia, nisanci, sacconi, soncini.
3 letter words made from CICONIANS:ain, ani, ans, can, cia, cio, cis, cns, con, cos, icc, inn, ion, iso, nan, nsc, oas, oca, sac, sic, sin, son.
4 letter words made from CICONIANS:anio, asin, asio, cain, cans, ciao, cisc, cnnc, coca, coin, conn, cons, icao, icon, iino, inca, inns, inoa, nano, naso, nian, nina, nisi, nona, onca, onni, sann, scan, siai, sian, sinn, sion.