What is the correct spelling for CICRLCE?
This word (Cicrlce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CICRLCE
- cigarillo The aged priest walks in the sun and smokes his cigarillo .
- scroll And the heaven was removed as a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.
- secrecy There is no extraordinary secrecy about the matter.
- scrolls You see the antique scrolls in his hand: They teach us the wonders it wrought in times past."
- cycles The plate-circuit current will be changed from its ordinary value to almost zero in the short time it takes for a few cycles of the incoming signal.
- circles "Yes," said Jonas; "only they are so far from the North Star, that they go in larger circles , and so go down below the horizon, and are out of sight sometimes.
- sickles The Third Corps, under Sickles , held Hazel Grove, with Berry's division as general reserve; and on the extreme right, his breastworks running along the plank road as far as Talley's Clearing, was Howard with the Eleventh Corps, composed principally of German regiments.
- suckles The mother suckles the child only as long as she is unable to find ants and snakes for its food; she abandons it as soon as it can get its food by itself.
- corrals So by the time his uncles had their fences and corrals finished he had a thousand arrows finished for each of his uncles.
- CAROLS Carols each Christmas bell.
- screes They ran in lines and floods, in troops and skirmishers, all through the silky grass, and round the trunks of the old knotted oaks, that hung as though by one foot from the emerging rocks and screes .