What is the correct spelling for CICRUIT?
This word (Cicruit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CICRUIT
- circlet Or," and as she spoke she touched Barine's shoulder"-or why should you wear, during the hours of slumber, that circlet on your arm?"
- circuit The circuit was still incomplete when Mr. Ricketts, balancing himself carefully, fetched it a smash that nearly burst it.
- circuitry In computing, a physical address (also real address, or binary address), is a memory address that is represented in the form of a binary number on the address bus circuitry in order to enable the data bus to access a particular storage cell of main memory, or a register of memory mapped I/O device.
- cruet By the time you're choosing carpets together and receiving your third cruet -stand you will have forgotten such a person as Rupert Denison exists-except as a man who played a sort of character-part in the curtain-raiser of your existence.
- circuited The current's there, but it's long-circuited.