What is the correct spelling for CICVIL?
This word (Cicvil) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CICVIL
- cavil And, indeed, the little drop of blue blood inherited from her mother is so faint in hue as to be scarcely recognizable by those inclined to cavil .
- civil The four ladies that met together with more of haste than inclination at the last of the door-way stands, as above described, were really, considering all things, exceedingly civil to each other.
- civilly The young man thanked them very civilly , and said how 'twas a coorious come-along-of-it, and he didn't hardly know what to think of the matter even to that day.
- coeval The human skeletons of the Belgian caverns of times coeval with the mammoth and other extinct mammalia do not betray any signs of a marked departure in their structure, whether of skull or limb, from the modern standard of certain living races of the human family.
- cycle But it isn't so many, really-only seven, the cycle for constitutional renewal.
- scurvily His wounded pride, which had borne so much, fairly got the mastery, and revenged itself for all insults on Love, whom it ejected most scurvily .