What is the correct spelling for CICYLE?
This word (Cicyle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CICYLE
- circe "So, dear aunt," rejoined Edwin, smiling, "if you do not mean to play Circe to our Ulysses, give us leave to go!"
- circle Do not take her away from the family circle to-night.
- cycle The flow of Nature is a cycle .
- isle So he came to the Isle Sinister.
- sicily O Sicily , my Sicily , I long for thee, my Sweet!
- sickle "I daren't hope that," said he, looking up at the silver sickle as earnestly as if we weren't talking nonsense.
- sizzle Stir steadily with a wooden spoon and, when velvety, serve a-sizzle on piping hot beer-soaked toast.
- Cecil Cecil, do you mean it?
- Cecily "In the house," stammered Cecily , with a frightened face.
- Cecile Oh, come, Cecile , said little Maurice, springing to his feet; stepmother is awake, and we may get to the fire.