What is the correct spelling for CID?
This word (Cid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CID
- acid She had been far too guilty and oppressed to oppose her, yet indignation concerning the sharp words which Els had uttered about the knight, and her intention of forbidding him the house, perhaps forever, had stimulated her like strong acid wine.
- aid Our faithful hearts and shrewd heads would be the aid he needed. Styrofoam, cup ya think I'm drinking pink cool aid Karats round my neck looking like a bunch of lemonade – Dope Boy by Gorilla Zoe
- bid "One hundred guineas is bid by my friend in the front," he declared.
- cad How he came by his name of Cad Jeffreys no one knew, except that no other name could possibly describe him.
- cd Hence the discharge depends on the area of the stream at EF, and not at all on that at CD, and the latter may be made as small as we please without affecting the amount of water discharged.
- ci When he was with them, he believed in them, the ci -devant "monstre"; he never contradicted them, and he made them shine.
- cia "Marcia," said Hattie, and stood over her bed.
- cud There was nothing for it but to turn homewards, down the hill: which I did, chewing the cud of my folly, and finding it bitter as gall.
- i'd And who are you, I'd like to know?
- kid Come on, Kid , hurry it up.
- lid I expect I must have let out a sigh of relief when she shows up and I notice that she's shed the unsteady velvet lid .
- mid Port seldom belongs here, as the Mid .
- rid We shall be well rid of him.
- Cid Accordingly, we must know the Cid as he appears in song and story rather than as he is known in history.
- Cit Fig. 220, taken from Pipart, loc. cit. , is the Mexican pictograph for soil cultivated, i. e., tilled and planted.
- Did Crichton did it himself.
- Hid She dropped into a chair and hid her face from him.
- Sid Her wrinkled little hands was stretched down by her sides, and such long nails, all cut into points, I never sid in my days.
- CIR Ill. Exp. Sta. Cir . 448. 1936.
- COD Cod are found here the year around.
- CPD Courses that are run as of 17 October 2017 include: Masters in Chiropractic- MChiro (Hons), BSc (Hons) Clinical Exercise and Rehabilitation Science, Access to Higher Education Diploma (Health Sciences) and a number of Postgraduate opportunities and short courses in Ultrasound and CPD Seminars for healthcare professionals.
- ID Je vous embrasse de tout mon coeur,-Cobenzl to Paget, enclosed in id.