What is the correct spelling for CIDAR?
This word (Cidar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIDAR
- cedar He stayed till June, when, taking a load of cedar, he returned to England, having among his passengers Captain John Martin, another of the council.
- cider There is a certain house, An old grey castle with a kitchen garden, A cider orchard and a plot for flowers, Somewhere among these woods.
- cigar But how about our last cigar?
- cinder Well, there's your supper;' and she threw me a crust of bread, burnt to a black cinder.
- ida I had supposed that if there were any foundation for the Doone story, it was as slight as the "fabric of a dream"; but he told me of a pamphlet he had read, "A Short History of the Original Doones," by a Miss Ida or Audrie Browne, only about eight or nine years ago.
- Cid He has also created the parts of Carlo V., in Marchetti's "Don Giovanni d'Austria," and Don Diegue, in "Le Cid."
- cedars They were nearing home, they had got quit of the woodway road, and were in a cleared field, grown with tall cedars, which skirted the river.
- ciders Modern ciders are made from culinary apples and are lower in tannins and higher in acidity than other cider styles.