What is the correct spelling for CIE?
This word (Cie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIE
- ce The Countess watched Mr. Farnley's mystified look, and whispered to Sir John: 'Est-ce qu'il comprenne le Francais, lui?
- ci "It is even I, citizen Heron," he said, breaking in swiftly on the other's ejaculation of astonishment, which threatened to send his name echoing the whole length of corridors and passages, until round every corner of the labyrinthine house of sorrow the murmur would be borne on the wings of the cold night breeze: "Citizen Heron is in parley with ci-devant Baron de Batz!"
- cia Why should you doubt it, Marcia?
- cue O'Ryan got his cue, and came on to an outburst of applause which shook the walls.
- die "You're not going to die.
- hie Whereupon the General gave him the best directions he could to the scene of the railway accident fifteen miles away, and bade him hie thither with all speed and glean particulars on the spot, especially with regard to the life they were pledged to defend and the nature of the accident, which might be no accident at all, but a move of their mysterious antagonists.
- ice Immediately up out of the opening the water spread over the ice with a rush.
- lie "Oh, don't lie; that will bring you nothing, West.
- pie What Dick called easy as pie was the hardest work I ever did.
- tie But the tie between us is broken now and forever!"
- vie But I can't abide the thought o' buildin',-'twould plague me to death; and both Sister Peak to North Kilby and Mis' Deacon Ash to the Pond, they vie with one another to do well by me, fear I'll like the other stoppin'-place best.
- Cid It was an almost miraculous adventure, and recalled the feats of the Cid.
- Che Rivedrai le foreste imbalsamate, Le fresche valli, i nostri templi d'or! Sposa felice a lui che amasti tanto, Tripudii immensi ivi potrai gioir!...