What is the correct spelling for CIEF?
This word (Cief) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIEF
- chef Tell th' chef that corn-beef an' cabbage is my speed-limit," jested the detective as he reached the door.
- chief Chief Inspector Sheffield had joined them.
- clef Treble Clef and Book Lovers Club celebrated its centennial anniversary in 2008, which was reported by Richmond Times Magazine.
- fief The Bensos acquired possession of the fief of Santena and of the old fastness of Cavour in the province of Pignerolo.
- lief With a knave like Burke I would as lief resort to thumb-screws, the boot, the rack, or even to choking the words from him, as to trust to persuasion alone.