What is the correct spelling for CIELINGS?
This word (Cielings) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIELINGS
- ceiling I stared at the ceiling to regain some feeling – Familiar Light by Asobi Seksu
- feelings They don't care about feelings They were meant to be stepped on And while one is healing They go and step on another one – Shoot 'em Down by twisted sister
- Killings cus I see no future in the lies and the killings./ We all saw what happened to financial buildings./ – Fruits Of Babylon by Loop Troop
- clings What to you is a matter of benevolence towards me is for me, unfortunately, a vital question of my whole mental existence in art, to which my being clings with bleeding fibres.
- callings The question was put simply, without thought of offence, for he was amazed that anyone should abandon callings that seemed so easy and so pleasant for this arduous life on the land.
- slings Mr. Luff was of opinion, that by altering the slings of the main-yard, we should give a better set to the top-sail sheets; but it was little that could be done with the stick aloft, and I am ready to pay Her Majesty the difference between the wear of the sheets as they stand now, and as Mr. Luff would have them, out of my own pocket, though it is often as empty as a parish church in which a fox-hunting parson preaches.
- fillings In yet another the performers, nine all told, grown men, attracted attention from the fact that the handles of their gansas were human lower jaws, apparently new, in the teeth of two of which gold fillings glistened.
- sailings In the situation he saw nothing humorous, not even in an announcement on the wall which read: "Sailings to Trinidad."