What is the correct spelling for CIGARTTES?
This word (Cigarttes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIGARTTES
- cortes It was occupied in providing means to prevent the evil which the communication of the Jews with Christians might produce: the ancient regulations were renewed; and among others, those which obliged unbaptized Jews to wear some distinguishing mark, and to inhabit separate quarters, to which they were compelled to retire before night: they were also prohibited from exercising the professions of physicians, surgeons, merchants, barbers, and innkeepers; yet the Cortes had no intention either of approving or demanding that the Inquisition should be established in the kingdom.
- gates i see the gates from a far away (far away) its time for me to go to a better place (better place) no time to hide – Burnigng by thai
- Cicadas In the distance, the plashing of a fountain could be heard, and the cicadas chirped in the myrtles.
- Cities "You have mentioned buried cities.
- Castes I'm told that the English schoolboy isn't particularly sensitive or nice in his-his treatment of-" "-Half-castes.
- Squatters There will always be a frontier beyond, for new settlers, new squatters, of the telescope which makes the universe smaller, of the microscope which enlarges it, of the written word, the spoken word, the unknown quantities, the philosophies of life.
- cites Raynaldus cites a Bull on that score addressed by Alexander, in the first year of his pontificate, to the bishops of Spain, enjoining them to visit with punishment all who in that kingdom should be discovered to be pursuing such a traffic.
- agates It accurately describes the sober and unobtrusive gem-work of the Taj; that is, to the very highly-educated one person in a thousand; but it most falsely describes it to the 999. But the 999 are the people who ought to be especially taken care of, and to them it does not mean quiet-colored designs wrought in carnelians, or agates, or such things; they know the word in its wide and ordinary sense only, and so to them it means diamonds and rubies and opals and their kindred, and the moment their eyes fall upon it in print they see a vision of glorious colors clothed in fire.
- carts For the winter work of 55 carts, 9s.
- circles His correspondence with Fanny Kemble when he was Marquis of Titchfield, already quoted, shows his kind consideration, not only for her, but for other ladies who moved in higher circles.
- CIGARS "And the cigars are at your elbow, Billy," with another smile at Fleetwood.
- cigarettes In friendly places we did quite well at this as the people were desperate for American cigarettes.
- cassettes Boston sold six million albums, 8-tracks and cassettes by December 1977.
- carters You see, the Davenant Carters were the greatest people in the parish, all the more so for not living in the town.