What is the correct spelling for CIGGARTES?
This word (Ciggartes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIGGARTES
- cortes The Cortes met in Lisbon, and, although most of the Brazilian delegates had not arrived, immediately undertook to pass measures touching the most important interests of the younger kingdom.
- gates Shall we go and see what there is out yonder beyond those gates?
- Castes We say, There have been castes, we will abolish them.
- cites Lange cites Czolbe as saying "He was in every way distinctly an Atheist and Materialist."
- carts Why not have all light carts?
- CIGARS Collingwood, half sulky still, half compassionate, betook himself to the veranda and a succession of cigars.
- cigarettes Arguments were required against whisky, beer, cigars, and cigarettes.
- niggards The authorities of the London and Suburban Bank were no niggards.
- garters All my keys were taken from, me-my letters-my very garters.
- carters Persons involved; gatekeepers, police, native carters and witnesses galore.