What is the correct spelling for CILL?
This word (Cill) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CILL
- bill The cowboy Bill leaped forward, a gun in each hand.
- call An' she says: "I'm makin' a call,"-just like that; "I'm makin' a call," s'she, smilin', an' not another word to be got out of her.
- cell There was a man fast asleep in bed in front of each cell-door.
- chill The voice was that of a five-year-old and it sent a chill through Alexa.
- cull This detail was received with great good humour, and Job, watching his opportunity, soon after rose, and, turning to me, said, "Toddle, my bob cull.
- dill You must pull four at a time, as we had to do with Dill.
- fill After all, the poor man is not to blame for wanting to fill his hotel, is he?
- gill "You will make a great mistake," he protested, "to leave Sligo without going around Lough Gill."
- hill I therefore determined to move it by daylight to a sand- hill, about a quarter of a mile back from the river.
- ill If she is ill I must ask the ladies' leave to stay with her.
- mill Oh, why must I leave the freedom of the forest and be torn limb from limb in some wretched mill!
- pill Under the Red Cross flag some stretcher-bearers went into a pill-box which had been abandoned, and shortly after machine-gun fire came from it.
- rill The hills, scaled by green rice-terraces, each with tiny rill and miniature cascade, are vocal with murmuring waters.
- sill This individual also was obtained from the Fort Sill locality.
- till He said nothing till he came down.
- will It was all: 'When will he be back?
- Jill Then Jill came to me.
- Coll Some of the best examples, both in England and abroad, have winders; as to the library quadrangle, Trinity Coll.