What is the correct spelling for CILLIONS?
This word (Cillions) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CILLIONS
- billions Thirty-three billions of the rest was owned by a little less than nine per cent of the American people, being the rich and well-to-do class less than millionaires.
- ceiling When I talked about the cracks to my brother he said that perhaps the ceiling would give way and fall on our heads.
- challenges As the months went by the enemies of Aseelkwa made many attempts to engage in war with him and his tribe, but to all of these challenges he gave no reply.
- claims At any rate, he has claims which I must meet."
- clinic There were many things about the college and clinic rooms that were, to me, gruesome and repulsive.