What is the correct spelling for CILYNDERS?
This word (Cilynders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CILYNDERS
- flanders After a pause he continued: 'But I was speaking of Flanders.
- blunders I have made blunders in my time.
- plunders The churchmen argued: "If he plunders the monasteries, will not his next step be to plunder the churches?"
- cylinders But when our cylinders were both lighted, and I enjoying mine wonderfully, and astonishing mother by my skill, Tom Faggus told us that he was sure he had seen my Lorna's face before, many and many years ago, when she was quite a little child, but he could not remember where it was, or anything more about it at present; though he would try to do so afterwards.
- lenders In spite of his considerable earnings, he is always in debt, always in the hands of money-lenders.
- slanders 20. Transformation of Apology into Confession Due to Eck's Slanders.
- blinders The blinders are there and he can't see that he has passed it, and he can't turn his head to have a good look at it.
- Icelanders They must all be Icelanders, and usually they sit for about six years.
- islanders He was also the possessor of a wonderful leathern-covered book, clasped with clasps of brass, over which he would pore for hours together, and out of which he would tell the simple Islanders their fortunes, if they would.
- cinders I sat down to this simple fare-after raking the "cookie" from the fire-place, whence it came baking hot with wood cinders embedded in its steaming crust; while Abe leant against the door-post, pulling reflectively at his pipe.
- art ambitious
- dost bang up job
- felt disposed to
- felt giddy
- felt gut
- had it out
- had it over
- had no more
- had no part of
- holding up one end
- insisted on
- insisted up on
- instituted legal proceedings