What is the correct spelling for CILYNDERS?
This word (Cilynders) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CILYNDERS
- blunders I have made blunders in my time.
- cinders I sat down to this simple fare-after raking the "cookie" from the fire-place, whence it came baking hot with wood cinders embedded in its steaming crust; while Abe leant against the door-post, pulling reflectively at his pipe.
- dost bang up job
- felt disposed to
- felt giddy
- felt gut
- flanders After a pause he continued: 'But I was speaking of Flanders.
- had it out
- had it over
- had no more
- had no part of
- holding up one end
- Icelanders They must all be Icelanders, and usually they sit for about six years.
- insisted on
- insisted up on
- instituted legal proceedings
- islanders He was also the possessor of a wonderful leathern-covered book, clasped with clasps of brass, over which he would pore for hours together, and out of which he would tell the simple Islanders their fortunes, if they would.
- plunders The churchmen argued: "If he plunders the monasteries, will not his next step be to plunder the churches?"
- slanders 20. Transformation of Apology into Confession Due to Eck's Slanders.