What is the correct spelling for CINCO?
This word (Cinco) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CINCO
- bunco And when you think it's him, go up to him and hold out your hand in a friendly way, like a bunco -steerer, and shake his hand; and if you feel that his forefinger ain't real flesh, but just wadded cotton, then grip to it with your right and grab his throat with your left, and holler for help."
- cinch He didn't know about the calf till to-day, that's a cinch .
- cisco They 'ain't never been fu'ther from home than Cisco -that's thirty mile.
- congo Those here who would give, perhaps, to help Africans on the Congo , cannot always be appealed to in behalf of this cause.
- cynic "My condition, you wretched old cynic ?
- inca These dogs, known by the name of Inca dogs, are, perhaps, the fiercest animals of their species.
- junco Some birds are so sharp and nervous and emphatic in their movements, as the common snowbird or junco , the flashing of whose white tail quills expresses the character of the bird.
- sink The cow will sink down gently on her left side without shock or struggle.
- snick There, it's on again, snick !
- sync Our artistic goals weren't always in sync , but all the same, he'd done an enormous favor for somebody close to me and for that I'd vowed to walk through fire for him.
- zinc He had put the little zinc bath with Baby in it inside the big one.
- Inc Copyright, 1918, by the National Committee for Mental Hygiene, Inc .
- Since 9648. Where have you been since?
- Cindy Cindy cried happily, Ah!
- CIRCA 16. Yet he is said to be circa deos negligentior, c.
- NCO The role of the CFAV NCO is to instruct Cadets, the role of the CFAV Officer is to instruct Cadets and command CFAV NCO s.
- zincs When these zincs are in place the soil is kept dark.