What is the correct spelling for CINDYS?
This word (Cindys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CINDYS
- cinder Roy fell in behind the group, crossed the lawn, passed through the gate in the well-trimmed hedge and found himself on the edge of the cinder track.
- indus 12. The Indus at Attock.
- sands "Why, Dick Sands ," replied the driver in a positive tone.
- Cindy Cindy might still be at E!
- binds His credit is gone at every other place, and that binds us to take our goods from his store; and generally the goods there are sold at the highest value.
- finds Some day the good fellow finds himself in need.
- minds As a people we run about a great deal; and having curious minds we naturally wish to know all there is to be known, or all that is interesting to know, about the places we visit.
- winds Caution was abruptly cast to the winds .
- sends What do you know about these cards he sends to people he's goin' to rob?
- hinds He moved a chair with his foot near to mine, ordered the woman away, and said in a subdued voice, "'Doctor, finding my brother in this difficulty with these hinds , I recommended that your aid should be invited.
- kinds 13,393. How many kinds of tea do you keep?
- rinds Lay it on a table, the rinds downwards; trim off any rusty part, and cut it into slices of an equal thickness.
- CENTS An old debt of half a dollar came in, and there were thirty-five cents for the babies.
- cinders There is also a common of vast extent, called Wednesbury-old-field, in which are the vestiges of many hundreds of coal-pits, long in disuse, which the curious antiquarian would deem as long in sinking, as the mountain of cinders in rising.
- Sundays She said something about the gentleman's being killed here, and she wondered at the people coming a Sundays like they used to.