What is the correct spelling for CIO?
This word (Cio) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIO
- ceo The year 2003 also saw De Vries appointed as the CEO of Leipzig 2012 GmbH by the National Olympic Committee of Germany, managing Germanys bid campaign for the 2012 Summer Olympics.
- ci Avoid the habit of employing French words in English conversation; it is in extremely bad taste to be always employing such expressions as ci -devant, soi-disant, en masse, couleur de rose, etc.
- cia Often Marcia, home from day school, watched.
- ciao CIAO (AM), a radio station (530 AM) licensed to Brampton, Ontario, Canada Component-Integrated ACE ORB, a CORBA Component Model (CCM) implementation CIAO: Columbia International Affairs Online, an electronic database from Columbia University Press
- clio In that silence Clio stood motionless.
- co Would you, then, even stop at Tag-rag and Co .
- coo Not a single "coo" would he give, and to his everlasting disgrace finally gently but firmly pushed her off the ledge.
- io I particularly recollect him as Bartolo in Rossini's "Barbiere," on an occasion when Sontag and Mario took the other leading parts.
- rio Born in Delaware, he had been a resident of Missouri since 1835, elected Governor of the State in 1856, resigned to accept Benton's seat in the Senate, from which he was to be expelled in 1862 for disloyalty, and to follow the failing fortunes of the Missouri Confederates to the banks of the Rio Grande.
- Cid His massive neck upbore a head of Augustan beauty, lighted by eyes that alternately blazed with the pride and resolution of a Cid and softened with the musings of a Manrique.
- CFO Chris Arroyo, CFO of Cloud Sherpas, was also honored by the Atlanta Business Chronicle in 2014, winning CFO Of The Year in the medium-sized private company category.
- BIO The Bio graphy Channel (UK and Ireland) Spain and Portugal: Bio in Spain and Portugal was replaced by A&E in October 2014.
1 words made from the letters CIO
3 letter words made from CIO:cio.