What is the correct spelling for CIOSCOPE?
This word (Cioscope) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIOSCOPE
- bioscope He might have been operating that bioscope the night before, be due back the next, and just having a look at things in France on his night off. His expert eye was not perceptibly impressed with the spectacle of war as he was seeing it off the films; but the house-painter seemed to be making the most of his long holiday from house-painting, and my old friend the conductor did not sigh in my hearing for his 28.
- cap I reckon not, Cap . Throw my clip in a gat an' I'm sick of this yap An' I'm ready to bust a cap – Raze It Up by onyx
- cheap It's a cheap , foolish party anyway. A flashing sign says that you can rent a bed for just a dollar In anybody's town that price is cheap It's a shame to know a girl would ever fall down to my standards Cause I need ninety cents to go to sleep. – Alabama Sundown by Dolly Parton
- chef Whitehatted chef like a rabbi.
- chip She evidently took after her male parent more than her mother, and her brother was right when he called her a "chip of the old block."
- cop "I'll give him a lickin' the first time I catch him, when there isn't a cop around," he said.
- copy Have you a copy of it?