What is the correct spelling for CIOUNTRIES?
This word (Ciountries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIOUNTRIES
- sundries These latter he subdivided into three thousand francs for carriage hire; five thousand for cooking; two thousand five hundred for dress and amusement; and two thousand five hundred for general charges; the remaining two thousand would go in sundries.
- Centuries Endure, indeed, it would for more than two centuries.
- Entries They asked me to try to int'rest folks at Hampton in their show, too, and get them to make entries.
- Foundries Not only were the railroads insufficient in number, but they were poorly furnished with rolling stock, and had been mainly dependent upon Northern foundries and factories for their rails and equipment.
- Countries Without exception, Canadian men of letters go to other countries for recognition, but not so all our men of deeds.
- sentries Supper in the camp was over, sentries posted, and the routine of what had evidently been a long campaign taken up, when the three lads, who had been chatting with Bob Harding and trying to draw out all he knew without betraying themselves, were summoned by a ragged orderly to present themselves in General Madero's tent.