What is the correct spelling for CIP?
This word (Cip) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIP
- cap On the few occasions when I go into the city, I wear a soft cap.
- chip Young Davey promised to be a chip of the old block, the Wirree said.
- ci As the chaise in chase drove round to the door, I looked to see what the pursuer was like; and as he issued from the inn, recognised my "ci devant host," Colonel Kamworth.
- cia But another time, at the entreaty of Marcia, Cato wrote to Munatius, that he desired to speak with him.
- clip We can fix it so's to get rid of two birds at a clip.
- cop Little ones for the two years he'd wasted as a cop.
- cup "'Thanks, thanks, my good girl,' said the old man, as he raised himself up in bed, and took the cup from the Marchioness.
- dip If a bath-room is not at hand, a large wash-bowl of cool, or cold, water into which you can dip your hands and splash well over the upper half of your body every morning, and once or twice a week all over your body, will keep your skin clean and vigorous.
- hip Alwaysh carry a bottle on my hip.
- kip Dat's de message our fader geev us w'en dey're fallin' on Chateaugay, An' de flag was kipin' dem safe den, dat's de wan we will kip alway!
- lip She bit her lip.
- nip Only, there were so many buds to nip.
- pip Since this had occurred an hour and a half after Mayhem had first got a clear pip of the bigger ship on his radar, it meant he'd been spotted.
- rip In those circumstances I find it handy to buy a size smaller than usual, and then to rip out the sweat band.
- sip She took a sip from hers with half averted face.
- tip Then touch these points, first closing your eyes, so that you will not be able to see them, to the tip of one of your fingers, and you will readily feel that two points touch the skin.
- vip My clique blowin' up the VIP Pourin' Cris like it's New Year's Eve Ain't no need for them to check for me 'Cuz I'm exactly where I wanna be – What Do You Want by Avant
- yip They didn't shoot their guns with any proper spirit, either; and when they tried to yip like cowboys they sounded like rabbits.
- zip Zip Zip Snap Snap Snip Snip Clap Clap – Fashion Jr. High by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
- Cid And my Cid answered, "Minaya, you have spoken as you should do."