What is the correct spelling for CIR?
This word (Cir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIR
- air Yes, we have a fine school in Bel-Air. Help from the staff he bore; for mien and air Were hardy, though his cheek seemed worn with care – Guilt and Sorrow by William Wordsworth
- car This heah is the performers' car, sah."
- ci Armand, with his rough clothes soiled with coal-dust, his face grimy and streaked with sweat, certainly looked to have but little in common with the ci-devant aristos who formed the hulk of the groups in the courtyard.
- cia "In that you are entirely right, Marcia," responded Mr. Dinsmore; "I can speak for myself, my wife, and daughter."
- fir "Yes," said Alfred, laughing; "but only to fetch the fir-pole."
- Cid A round fifth of the treasure for my lord the Cid remained But here he could not sell it, nor in gifts give it away.