What is the correct spelling for CIRCET?
This word (Circet) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIRCET
- cicero Cicero calls Clodius a religious man, and the irony requires to be kept up through the whole passage.
- circe But now, I pray thee, if thou lovest wife and father and son, forget me not, when thou returnest to the island of Circe.
- circlet He did not answer, and she locked her hands across her brow that burned beneath the heavy circlet of mock gems.
- circuit Singleton was going to spend the afternoon in taking last looks at certain other places, and Rowland offered to join him on his sentimental circuit.
- cite But she did not cite herself as an example.