What is the correct spelling for CIRCULIAR?
This word (Circuliar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIRCULIAR
- circle The circle and the sphere exist in nature; they are mother forms and hold all other forms.
- circling How they ply The circling lash, and reaching forward let The reins hang free!
- circuit It is almost impossible to trace more than the mere circuit of the walls of Poseidonia.
- circular She was swimming on one side, far down, making a wide circular motion with her right arm.
- Cilia Order 5. -Hypotrichaceae; body flattened; body cilia represented chiefly by stiff cirrhi in ventral rows, and fine motionless dorsal sensory hairs.