What is the correct spelling for CIRELE?
This word (Cirele) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIRELE
- cell Some would call a cell For poor old barry prossit This one had just been hell The screws went in with batons out – Barry Prossit by exploited
- circle Their circle of acquaintances grew little by little.
- creel Lucius D. Clinchy, Everett R. Coffin, Edmund Cohen, Jerome B. Collado, Emilio G. Collings, L. V. Collingwood, Charles P. Colwell, Kent G. Conant, James B. Conant, Melvin Cook, Howard A. Coombs, Charles A. Cooper, Franklin S. Cordier, Andrew W. Cousins, Norman Cowan, L. Gray Cowles, Gardner Cox, Charles R. Creel , Dana S. Cummings, Robert L., Jr.
- creole A young Creole I think, though I never heard her name."
- cruel What makes this cruel Madan?
- cybele Isis and Serapis, Cybele and Attis, the Syrian Baals, Sabazius and Mithra were honored by brotherhoods of believers as far as the remotest limits of Germany.
- grille Perhaps preoccupied with her emotions, she did not immediately withdraw it, as she went on rapidly: "And if you were cooped up here, day after day, behind these bars," pointing to the grille , "you'd know what I suffer."
- misrule The two new comers paused for a moment on the platform inside the curtain; and then Drysdale, rubbing his hands, and in high glee at the sight of so much misrule in so small a place, led the way down on to the floor deep in sawdust, exclaiming, "Well, this is a lark!
- oriel There was the hall, which took up a considerable part of one side; out of this, towards the road, opened the little parlour where he had breakfasted, and above it was a library full of books, with its oriel overhanging the road, and two windows looking into the garden.
- oriole Then Morton turned from the fish-lines he was straightening, and looked his honest, quiet pleasure, as different in manner from his twin-sister as a staid, slow proud-stepping heron is different from a flitting, fluttering, flame- winged oriole .
- reel It was the Reel of Tulloch, and, danced in character, there is not much to beat it.
- rely Such aid, however, as it ever may be with me to give to the children especially the boy, I will afford with all my heart, and on this assurance you may rely ."
- Ariel He was called the Ariel , the Undine of the piano.
42 words made from the letters CIRELE
5 letter words made from CIRELE:celer, clere, clier, creel, creil, crile, eiler, elric, ercel, ereli, erice, reile, relic, relie.
3 letter words made from CIRELE:cer, cli, eec, eel, ice, ire, lee, lei, ler, lie, lir.
4 letter words made from CIRELE:cere, cree, ecer, eier, eile, eire, elei, erce, erei, erie, iler, leer, rece, reel, rice, riel, rile.