What is the correct spelling for CIRKEL?
This word (Cirkel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIRKEL
- cackle Norton's reply was another cackle .
- circle The man paid no attention, but passed through the circle of light to the patient, gave him a drink, and turned.
- circlet The spectators and assembled guests were thrown into the wildest confusion; but the bride declared it was an indication that Sir Francis Drake was still alive, and, as she refused to allow another golden circlet to be placed on her finger, the intended ceremony was, in the most abrupt and unexpected manner, ended.
- circular Aristotle had taught that circular motion was the only perfect and natural motion, and that the heavenly bodies therefore necessarily moved in circles.
- circus I never went to a circus in my life, and all the boys and girls around here go every year.
- cirque The spell was broken which had bound the elements for some weeks past, and the cirque from the Weisshorn to Lo Besso was the theatre in which they spent their fury.
- civil May ye have some one as civil as ye are to wait on ye when ye are as old as I am!
- cockle And Shibli Bagarag waded to the cockle -shell and took hold of it, and was drawn along by its motion swiftly through the waters, so that a foam swept after him; and Goorelka marked the foam.
- cudgel But the little lady received him with such cool and unconcerned friendliness, talked so much and so fast about her visit, that the honest fellow was quite bewildered, and had to go home to think the matter over, and cudgel his dull wits to divine whether she was pleasanter than ever, or had drifted altogether out of his reach.
- curl "But you do know me," was her answer, as she watched the smoke from his cigar curl upwards toward the ceiling.
- Carl During the brief time that I remained on the Evening Post's staff after Mr. Carl Schurz became its editor, I wrote a rather elaborate review of Colonel Theodore Dodge's book, "The Campaign of Chancellorsville."
57 words made from the letters CIRKEL
5 letter words made from CIRKEL:celik, cleik, clerk, clier, creil, crile, elick, elric, erlik, icker, ilker, kecil, kerli, kiler, klier, kriel, lerik, liker, reick, relic, ricke, rieck, rilke.
3 letter words made from CIRKEL:cer, cli, elk, ice, ike, ilk, ire, irk, lei, lek, ler, lie, lir.
4 letter words made from CIRKEL:erck, icke, iker, ikle, iler, irek, keil, klei, leck, leik, lick, liek, like, reik, reki, rice, rick, riek, riel, rike, rile.