What is the correct spelling for CIRTEN?
This word (Cirten) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIRTEN
- bitten She had bitten the fingers of one of her nurses through to the bone, and had stuck a needle into the cheek of another whilst she slept, and had watched, with a curious abstracted gaze, the punishment dealt out to her, as though it had nothing to do with her at all.
- carton "What," said Carton, still only half turned towards him, "do you expect, Mr. Darnay?"
- cistern Compare, as to hardness, the water from a concrete cistern with that from a wooden one.
- cite It is exactly because they are incredulous, or sceptical, or irreligious that we cite them at all.
- citizen By "too much," I really mean less than is claimed as a right by every ordinary citizen, or by every race.
- citron In China there is an enormous variety, but the citron is cultivated in all orange-growing countries.
- city Money or a city, a city or money!
- kitten "But you can go and choose your kitten in two weeks," said Mrs. Owen, "and you can often go to see it."
- listen "And now, my dear fellow," said Sefton, "if you will listen to me, you will not go till to-morrow morning.
62 words made from the letters CIRTEN
4 letter words made from CIRTEN:cent, cert, cite, enic, erni, inec, iten, nice, rein, reit, reni, rent, reti, rice, rite, tecn, tern, tier, tine, tire, trei.
5 letter words made from CIRTEN:centi, cient, crine, ictrn, inert, inter, niter, nitre, recit, recti, retin, tenir, tenri, terni, ticer, tiner, treni, trice, trine.
3 letter words made from CIRTEN:cer, crt, ect, ent, ern, ert, etc, ice, ire, nec, net, nit, nrc, ret, rit, tec, ten, ter, tic, tie, tin, tri.