What is the correct spelling for CISCO?
This word (Cisco) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CISCO
- circe I have missed her; you are a very Circe , Mrs. Tompkins.
- cisco Deepwater cisco – Coregonus johannae Bloater – Coregonus hoyi Kiyi – Coregonus kiyi Blackfin cisco – Coregonus nigripinnis Shortnose cisco – Coregonus reighardi Shortjaw cisco – Coregonus zenithicus Usually, several taxa of cisco es are found in a single lake.
- cuzco Then make your farewell here and now to this White-Son-of-the-Sea, since it is my will that you depart with Upanqui who comes to escort you to Cuzco , the City of the Sun, there to be given as wife to the prince Urco, son of the Sun, who will sit on the Inca's throne.
- disc Nick fairly dazzled them with his speed, his eccentric twistings when hotly pursued, and the clever way in which he kept that rubber disc just in front of his hockey stick, always carrying it along toward the point where he meant to strike for goal.
- CIRCA As an example of Venetian maiolica, circa 1700, see Fig. 25, a plate painted with an architectural subject.