What is the correct spelling for CIT?
This word (Cit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CIT
- bit I would like a bit of chocolate, please.
- cat The cat slept peacefully on the windowsill.
- CDT She was listening to her CDT playlist.
- chit I need to write a chit for the office supplies I took.
- ci Ci sono molte cose da vedere a Roma. (There are many things to see in Rome.)
- cia The CIA is one of the most influential intelligence agencies in the world.
- Cid I am Cid Highwind, the knight of the sky!
- cite In order to back up his argument, he needed to cite multiple credible sources.
- city I love exploring new and exciting restaurants in the city.
- cot The baby fell asleep in her cot, surrounded by her favorite stuffed animals.
- ct The abbreviation "ct" stands for carat, a unit of weight used for measuring gemstones.
- cut I need to cut the hair off my head.
- cwt The farmer sold his wheat crop for 120 cwt.
- fit He was always fit for anything.
- Git I prefer to use Git for version control.
- HIT I really hit it off with her at the party.
- It I think it would be a good idea to clean the house.
- kit I have a new kit for brewing my own coffee.
- lit The room was lit only by the glow of the computer screen.
- mit Ich spiele gerne Tennis mit meinem Freund. (I enjoy playing tennis with my friend.)
- nit I have to comb through your hair to remove the nit.
- pit The pit was deep and dark.
- sit I am going to sit on the bench and read my book.
- wit You had me at "wit.
- ZIT She had a zit on her forehead.
1 words made from the letters CIT
3 letter words made from CIT:tic.