What is the correct spelling for CIT?
This word (Cit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for CIT
- bit I haven't done yet; wait a bit. 'E's just as sick as they are, 'is 'eart is like to split, But 'e works 'em, works 'em, works 'em till he feels 'em take the bit; – The 'Eathen by Rudyard Kipling
- cat He gets his name of Blackcat from his resemblance to a Cat with a bushy tail, though on the ground he looks more like a black Fox. On each one's head was a steeple-crown'd hat, On each one's knee was a coal-black cat; – Witches' Frolic, The by Richard Harris Barham
- ci This one being put in position, he carried the remaining figures, one by one, to the places marked for them, keeping up a running commentary upon the ci-devant brigands whose representatives they were, and calling them each repeatedly by name, as if there were a certain sad satisfaction in addressing them in the old, familiar way.
- cia After breakfast she meant to go to Trouble Neck and help Marcia Lowe with her "school."
- cite British judges cite courts and law authorities of the United States in support of that theory against the position held by the executive authority of the United States.
- city The Castalians didn't have anything but the city, and when we came we wanted to take the city."
- cot He had seen by the list that there was a vacant cot in number four.
- cwt 218 " 763 Cod oil barrels 1,215 " 2,738 Shark oil " 7,508 " 22,524 Seal oil " 121 " 336 Whale oil " 230 " 460 Ponies numbers 3,476 " 10,428 Sheep " 10,000 " 10,000 Wool cwt.
- mit "I haf the mail and egspress got, and I go mit dem t'rough to Pighorn.