What is the correct spelling for CITAMIN?
This word (Citamin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITAMIN
- certain "I cannot, I will not believe that he is lost," she exclaimed; "your father himself is not certain .
- cinnamon The black, brown and cinnamon bear are natives of Washington, and their numbers are in the order given.
- citation For this ingenious remark I am indebted to Kaltwasser's citation of Dacier; I have not had curiosity enough to look at Dacier's notes.
- citron The press about Covent Garden was a mathematical problem over which Euclid would have shed bitter tears and hastily retired to his arbors and citron tables.
- histamine Histidine decarboxylase is the sole member of the histamine synthesis pathway, producing histamine in a one-step reaction.
- stain Behind lay scattered some small faint-winkling stars on sapphire fields, and a stain of yellow light was in a breach of one wall. Between the victim and his stain Once again, once again – Love Calls You By Your Name by Leonard Cohen
- stalin GUM continued to be used as a department store until Joseph Stalin converted it into office space in 1928 for the committee in charge of his first Five Year Plan.
- stamen The generic name comes from two Greek words, signifying hair and stamen , and was bestowed on account of the capillary filaments.
- stamina It was the dip at the finish did it, Topsy Turvy has more stamina than the other one."
- steaming Those directors who were keeping cool at the edge of the ocean had been summoned by telegraph; those who were steaming across the ocean, by wireless.
- vitamin Calcitriol, the active form of vitamin D3, promotes absorption of calcium from the intestines and the mobilization of calcium ions from bone matrix.
- Citing There is no one in public life but could give dozens of examples from his own experience of perfectly sensible letters to the Press, citing irrefutable testimony upon matters of the first importance, being refused publicity.
- Taming And Dr. Pennell's experience, acquired in the prodigious enterprise of taming and converting to Christianity some of the most murderous ruffians and inveterate robbers in Asia, has provided him with a rare insight into their character, and furnished him with numerous anecdotes of their strange inconsistencies and wayward, impulsive nature.
83 words made from the letters CITAMIN
3 letter words made from CITAMIN:act, aim, ain, ani, ant, atm, cam, can, cat, cia, mac, man, mat, min, mit, nim, nit, tai, tam, tan, tia, tic, tin.
5 letter words made from CITAMIN:actin, aimin, amici, amini, amnic, amnii, antic, antim, camii, canim, ciani, cinma, cinta, ician, imina, inami, itaim, itami, maini, manic, manti, miani, miina, nimit, nitai, taimi, tamin, tanii, timan, timia, timna, tinca.
6 letter words made from CITAMIN:aminic, citian, intima, mainit, mantic, minica, mitani, mitica, nicati, tamini, timina.
4 letter words made from CITAMIN:anti, cain, cant, imin, inca, inma, inti, main, matn, mcan, mica, mici, mina, mini, mint, tian.
7 letter words made from CITAMIN:maticin.