What is the correct spelling for CITIDELS?
This word (Citidels) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for CITIDELS
- citadel Soldiers of the Union, broke the Citadel Ruins of an army, Axis rest in hell – Panzerkampf by sabaton
- Stiles There is no indication that the boy of the house, John Stiles , whom Powell accused as the great mischief-maker, was suspected of being such by any other one of the many witnesses of the strange transactions.
- Stifles The mighty abstract idea of Beauty in all things I have stifles the more divided and minute domestic happiness.
- steals At length he made a sign of despair to his accomplice; moved back from that questioning, warning hand, whose light touch seemed to burn through and through him,-moved away, groping for the door, his eyes still fixed on the child's face; stole out finally, as a thief steals , and closed the door softly behind him.
- distills Deeply dwelling on their troubles has the effect upon the young of helping to forgetfulness; for they cannot think without imagining, their imaginations are saturated with their Pleasures, and the collision, though they are unable to exchange sad for sweet, distills an opiate.
- stills Why if you were going to seize a dozen stills , you couldn't make more row about it.
- titles "Oh, yes," and the somewhat embarrassed author read the remaining titles .
- diddles There we stood by his grave together, Out in the stiff autumnal weather, Many a mate of splice and leather, After his innings; All on a day of misty yellow Watching in pain a grabbing fellow, Death, who diddles both young and mellow, Pocket his winnings.
- steeds Coimbra was reached safely, and once more they were fortunate in finding even better steeds than before.
- toddles The last- weaned is carried pick-a-back; a third toddles clinging to its mother's skirts; others follow closely, the biggest in the rear, ferreting in the blackberry-laden hedgerows.
- steels You can scarcely conceive the tyranny exercised by these wretches: considering themselves as the instruments of the very laws they violate, the pretext which steels their conscience, hardens their heart.
- sidles As for the humble breed retain'd by man, He scorns the whole domestic clan- He bows, he bridles, He wheels, he sidles , At last, with stately dodgings, in a corner He pens a simple russet hen, to scorn her Full in the blaze of his resplendent fan!
- citadels Build we a city of citadels .
198 words made from the letters CITIDELS
4 letter words made from CITIDELS:cedi, celt, cite, clit, deci, deli, dice, diet, disc, dsei, edit, iced, ices, icse, ides, idil, idit, idle, idli, ilet, isle, leit, lest, leti, lets, lied, lies, liet, list, lite, scet, scid, sect, seli, side, sidi, siel, sild, silt, site, sled, slit, teli, tide, tied, tiel, ties, tile.
5 letter words made from CITIDELS:cedit, ceils, celis, celts, ciste, cites, citie, cleis, clied, clies, clise, clits, cseti, deils, deist, delic, delts, dices, dicts, dieci, diels, diest, dietl, diles, dilts, disti, edict, edits, eilds, eilts, elisi, eltis, estil, etlis, icest, icies, ictsi, idite, idles, idtis, iltis, isled, islet, istel, itics, leist, lices, licet, licit, liest, liste, lited, seidl, selic, sidel, sidle, sield, siled, sitel, slice, slide, slied, slite, sliti, steil, stice, stiel, stiil, stile, stili, teiid, teils, tices, tidel, tilde, tiled, tiles, tilse, tisci, tisei.
6 letter words made from CITIDELS:ceilis, celtis, clites, deiist, delisi, delist, desilt, disect, distel, distil, edicts, elicit, iciest, idlest, ilices, ledisi, lidice, listed, sedili, silice, sliced, steidl, stelic, stiled, teiids, teslic, tildes, tisdel.
3 letter words made from CITIDELS:cis, cli, cst, dec, des, die, dis, dit, dle, dts, ect, eld, est, etc, ice, ies, lcd, led, lei, let, lid, lie, lii, lit, lsd, ltd, scd, sec, set, sic, sit, sle, tec, ted, tic, tie, tlc.
7 letter words made from CITIDELS:deistic, delicti, delicts, diciest, elicits.